I don't believe in 'fate' as the world would see it. I do however believe in a loving sovereign God in control of all things and directs all things to his purpose to be fulfilled in the coming of Christ.
This week I have had the strange pleasure of seeing various people out and around, more than I'm normally used to, but the randomness of this seems to have broken up the monotony I was experiencing before, and if that is the case then the Lord can indeed make late trains work to good (not that I doubted it, but rather it is more apparent).
It's made an otherwise uninteresting week somewhat more intriguing, and much less boring. And this morning I was able to forget that this particular co-incidence was caused because far, far too many trains had been cancelled. Even if Cityrail has no idea how to control trains, God does. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment