I bought an EyeToy for my PS2 plus a few other games with what I got for my birthday.
I got EyeToy Play, Play 3, and Kinetic.
The original EyeToy Play is still very fun, but Play 3 pushes the boundaries and makes you do different stuff. Kinetic, though is not really a game. Its actually a fitness training 'game'. The point of all of that 'software' is to train you. It can do a 12 week fitness program, which I won't take up just yet, or you can just do the 'games' in whatever order you want. Right now, my body is sore. A pair of muscles on my back are sore, my arms are sore, my quads are sore. Most of that was from this game where you basically punch and kick out these bricks on the screen. Heck, I was getting tired from the warm-up! Looks like I'll be attempting to get some fitness back, which just so happened to be the ulterior motive for purchasing these products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment