I saw some people I hadn't seen for a pretty long time over the weekend.
Jo Gerber, I guy called Steve who was formerly studying at SMBC who I met while cooking for KYLC, a guy called Dave who I recall from Uni days, all of whom were at the childrens conf.
I was also rather surprised to see Tom Barrett, who came with his wife of about 4 months, to our church on Sunday. I met Tom while leading on a Crusader HSC study camp with Jason Corbett-Jones (also at the 5pm service). He was the piano-muso of the group, and did some funky stuff when it came to the leaders' item on the last night. When last we met, he was studying music and computer science at USyd, and now he's doing stuff with PHP for some company that does content management systems and could be composing stuff if he unpacked his 'studio'. His wife Vanessa is also a muso. I do rather hope they stay (with the added help of having more muso's. Yay!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Jason.
This has nothing to do with your post, I'm sorry. I was just wondering how you get a blogroll happening on blogger. Can you please tell me how to magic this?
Thank you. :)
Aha!
This is my fault entire Jase :)
I dobbed you in.
Post a Comment