skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jason's Exodus
The Blog of Jason Au
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Another reason why people like me don't like the ecumenical movement
http://www.smh.com.au/text/articles/2005/05/16/1116095908672.html
sure the title looks good, but look at what they agreed on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2005
(134)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(12)
Distraction and Lack of Focus
Virulence
Apparently, I'm supposed to be this ...
I couldn't have been that easy
Not excited really
Another reason why people like me don't like the e...
Blergh
Its been a relaxed week ...
... and weekend of seeing old friends
Weekend of sleeplessness ...
I want one of these!
May
►
April
(11)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(10)
►
2004
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Jason Au
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment