My blogging has been sparse and sporadic of late (well, comparatively).
For some reason, which I'm not quite sure, I don't feel 'with it'. It feels like things are moving too fast and I've blinked and I'm behind the 8 ball without knowing there was an 8 ball to be behind.
Its ... strange ...
On other matters, Star Wars 3 was ok, but lame in parts. If you haven't seen it by now, well, too bad. Spoiler alert however anyway in case you've decided the under side of a rock is just right for you.
The way Anakin turns to the Dark Side is really, really, really lame. I was expecting more of a character progression, as fear, hatred, drive Anakin more to seek darkness, peaking with the full realisation of the Dark Side and the full scale annihilation of most of the Jedi, whereas its more like "Join the Dark Side" "Ok".
Their were some glimmers of it in the Cartoon Network Clone Wars series - the vision in the cave, for instance, the hiding and burying of feelings of fear.
And in Clone Wars, Grievous absolutely pwns about 6 or 7 Jedi - he's got 4 arms, and he couldn't match Obi Wan that well? Sure he's a Jedi Master, but 4 arms? He didn't even look like he was trying (both of them!). I was expecting much more of a fight than that. There better be if there's a DVD extended addition. And what the heck's with his emphyczema (or however you spell it)?
At least Jar Jar didn't talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment