Thursday, March 31, 2005

So who reads this stuff?

There's an overwhelming lack of comments on my blog, so I have no idea who actually reads the stuff I put up here.

So, I'm putting something up to try and get you guys to put something into the comments.

If within the next month (ending April 30) you stick a comment here onto this post, you will go into the chance to win one of my leftover sunday school 'prize-worthy' items. Basically, I'll just scroll through the comment list randomly and pick something.

You'll need to either know me fairly well or leave some way for me to contact you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, prizes! Pick me, pick me!

Guan

Anonymous said...

No, no, pick me, pick me!

Besides, you'll see me this Saturday.

You can even give Guan's present to me to give to him.........


- Haoran

Anonymous said...

BTW, did you leave a link to your blog last time you commented on mine? Because I didn't realise you had a blog until Guan mentioned it earlier. (although this now means you'll get visited by the handful of special people that visit mine and Guan's site, which means you'll get visited by the marauding hordes that visit Karen's website because everyone read Karen's blog)