"The watched pot never boils"
The really nice thing about not having Sunday School this weekend was my incredibly relaxed Saturday afternoon not fretting about getting some stuff together for the next morning. I spent most of it playing Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and forgetting the time and the dwindling sunlight outside. Its been a while since that's happened. The next weekend is going to be a long one, but its shaping up to be a rather nice one. A neat little gathering in Goulburn with old friends I haven't seen in a while (and one I see every working day). And its also a long weekend. I'd plan relaxation, but then, would I really be relaxed? And if I count the days, and the hours, do they grow longer? Time seems to slow down even if your pretending not to notice it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment