again.
But this week has proven somewhat better than previous weeks.
I am beginning to cope with the new pattern I'm forging myself at home (its quieter, shower queue is not a problem, I can get to sleep earlier if I so choose, stuff is easier to do in my room with the TV out).
Work has gotten better with the queue easing up in difficulty, especially with the disposal of a rather thorny issue which involved us having to investigate the inner workings of this software in order to find out how they were mangling the data.
Peace and comfort within are easier to reach. Still, I know there is yet one thing that remains, but the time for it does not seem right. Maybe later, but not now.
My assistants are organising Sunday School, so I effectively have a break. I'm also planning an actual holiday of sorts for next month. By then, I hope things will not be as tumultuous as the last month or so. And perhaps I will know.
Until then, I will enjoy actually getting around to reading the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. It's about time I read that, and its already proven to be a hilarious read from the first few chapters already down. Just what I need.
Now to what I want to do next. That, I want to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment