I finally decided to get reading the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (the trilogy of four, that is).
My train rides and assorted spaces of spare time are now filled with a thoroughly random level of humour (just the way I like it) while work seems, well, work.
My life is taking random turns of sanity and frustration - sane weirdness: a few weeks ago I discovered that my cousin also plays Vs, which made for a new set of common ground for last we met (ie. playing each other). What was more weird was that no one in the group of Vs. players who regularly do Bondi and Burwood picked up the similarity. Frustration - work is just meh, and I've discovered that it's been too long since I've programmed in PHP. I think I'm way too rusty to embark on anything too major anytime soon. Good thing simple form-based questionnaires aren't all that bad.
All this is just making the passing time, well, weird and unbalanced. I'm kinda nowhere. Its like life is coming to a standstill of mediocrity, kinda like a sine curve bound by the inverse exponential function. I hate mediocrity, because it feels like not moving, and I always prefer to move then to be forced not to.
Anyway, this weird life keeps moving on. Parish Council, tripping down to Canberra to pick my sister up so she can run the City to Surf, its going to be a busy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Actually - there are 5 books in this badly named trilogy - not 4!
Hitchhikers Guide...
The Restairamt at the end...
Life, the Universe ...
So long...
Mostly Harmless
What do you need to do in PHP?
Did I mention I'm pretty darn good at it...and I'm not that far away from you right now...
Bah, I refer to the compendium with the subtitle "The trilogy of 4".
And the said PHP mini-side thing was a favour to a friend, for which the actual PHP parts are basically done.
Converting from Python to other languages seems to be harder than other languages to Python (aka the lost habit of having semi-colons at the end of statements)
Post a Comment