Monday, August 01, 2005

Gone, my sister is

My sister is now officially residing in Canberra.

The house is quieter, there's a little more space in my room thanks to some initial reshuffling, and watching Temptation will no longer be the same without the constant berating my sister gives the contestants on being dumb/not buying/having strange actions/just being weird. I have begun to plot out things to do with my room, mostly involving destroying (all those uni notes I'll never read) or shifting things (stuff that was perhaps once my sisters) out of my room. The TV in my room I have placed into the spot vacated by the TV my sister took to give me more space to just put stuff, which has now made the 'TV table' obselete (I work more on the floor now anyway). And the house feels, emptier, again. I am beginning to feel now that the patterns are already changing. I will probably be engaging in more out-of-the-house activities, like Vs at Bondi Junction on Wednesday nights every so often. It's going to be different. It's going to take time to adjust now.

No comments: