Normally I don't blog at home. That's because the net connection was basically 'borrowed' from my brother from time to time.
Now, however, I am connected to you via Unwired. Seems I'm on the right half of Bastable St ...
That's not all that noteworthy a thing to blog about. However ....
My brother announced to us over telephone (ahh, yes, yet another advantage of some form of broadband over dial-up) that his wife is 7 weeks pregnant!
God willing (and my prayers now will certainly be with the young babe in my sister-in-law's womb) I shall in about 7-8 months be an uncle. I think it was an unspoken suspicion that family-creation was on the agenda when my brother moved to a larger family sized house with more space than back here at home.
I think I'll have to revise some of my plans ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment