Monday, January 31, 2005

On sleeplessness and the thought of more sleeplessness

I hate not sleeping when you should be sleeping. For a start, its boring. Even with a TV in my room to help me go mindless, TV at the wrong time of night is ridiculously boring (unless they happen to be doing an okay program on Rage on the weekend). Secondly, I'm very aware when I'm functioning properly, and lack of sleep tends to put this 'body not feeling good' alarm on. This tends to make me distracted and irritable (at least until I load myself with the second thing my body needs - water). Thirdly, from this week onwards, I only get 1 sleep-in a week. That's thouroughly annoying. Only 1 day to recharge, relax, rest. Except for a little while I won't be able to do that ... sigh. This quickly drains whatever creative juice and bodily motivation one has.

There's only so much longer that I can bludge at work for .... darghhhhh.

No comments: