The preparations for my sister's move to Canberra are drawing to a close. The place has been secured (as I have been told) and the accumulation of yet more things to fill up her place increases. A laptop (which required myself to install some 'bonus' RAM and various bits of essential software, well, enough so that my sister doesn't get her computer trashed by anything malicious any time soon), a printer, a microwave, along with all the other stuff she's already got. She'll be taking one of the many TV's in our house - which will mean re-hooking the PS2, but thats fine. Her CD's (I think I'll be expanding my collection now that space won't have to contend with hers).
It's all drawing inexorably closer. Sigh. She and our parents are going down to Canberra again, with some of the accumulated stuff, and possibly to furnish the apartment. Sigh.
On another note, I think the last week has been the most stressful I've had in a long time, perhaps the most stressful in my time as a Christian. I'm hoping this week will be less so. I don't have a service to lead, Sunday School started well, and I'm beginning to cope with what's happening around me. Still, I know there are 2 things for me to do, and while the time for one is simply inevitable, the other may be slipping from my grasp. Sigh.
Another day, another week under the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment