My sister has found herself a job in Canberra.
This is intriguingly exciting and strange. I myself resisted a move to Canberra for employment on the basis that it'd suck down there. Anyway, it will mean strange times are ahead - a house that much more empty, mum without my sister to do whatever females do together, daddy's little girl gone away, no one for me to annoy incessantly. I am unsure as to how this will work out, but I'm sure it will, however it does. Apart from the side-effect benefits (such as shorter shower queues, lower competition on mum's car, etc.) it is going to be strange. When my brother moved out, he hadn't exactly gone far to Kingsgrove (and now Penshurst, but hey, its still this side of Sutherland Shire).
It's clear that my sister has decided this on the basis of the work availability in Sydney, though I haven't asked about money, perks, other details. But its going to be strange. She isn't a Christian, she's going to be out of her normal friend circle, so I have concerns about her safety. But still, I know that God is a loving, merciful and sovereign God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment