Monday, July 18, 2005

"I can't go out tonight, ..."

Firstly, I just had to complete the main chorus line to John D's song. (plus when you read this on the main view, it'll look like you should read this title first, then the next one)

I'm tired from Grad Con. I can't believe how incredibly tired I actually am. Maybe because this time I actually drove. Now that could have added an additional tiring component to what I normally get .... sigh. Going straight to church, man, I can't believe I was coherent.

The localised entropy at church with regards to rosters has shifted slightly, with the photocopier expending energy to change the lack of information into a surplus of information. However, this resulted in me pretty much having to now prepare much for this weekend, rather than not-as-much.

And on another note, today my parents and my sister are going to Canberra to help her get accomodation down there. I hate it when reality starts to hit.

No comments: