Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My LIfe as a Soundtrack part 8

Hallelujah, here she comes

This song is appropriate after Queen's Somebody to Love. Its also how I feel when I see her in the morning.

The song is sweet, upbeat, simple. I can imagine a guitar, a tambourine and a late evening somewhere with this tune going. It gets me up and gives me a little more hope. It reminds me to give praise to the Lord. It makes me think of a future that sometimes scares me, because I don't know if I'll ever get there or not, because I've never thought or felt like that.
But I cannot deny that when I see her, the day is instantly better. When I don't see her, the day is instantly more disappointing. And thinking through this has urged me to force a change in my life, to repent of particular ways and to think differently. The implementation of this is slow, but I know I must do it.
I want to be there, when the lights gonna shine, and I want to be there, if ever her heart kindles next to mine.

Here's to hope. And praise the Lord, Hallelujah. Amen.

No comments: