I really hate weird weather. Not so much because it makes things off-season and cold (or warm or whatever the prevailing and abnormal conditions are). Its because I hate dressing for weather that could change on you in an hour or so.
In one sense, storms are entertaining. From our little perch up here in Australia Square, we get this great view of storm clouds rolling in, the panorama cloaked in darkness as the storm takes hold, the swirling patterns of rain within the city wind tunnels.
Then of course, you have to get out there at the end of the day.
Yesterday, my sister and I found it that we both wanted the car for Saturday. Refusing to use randomised methods, we "decided" to let go down to a few rounds of Texas no-limit hold'em poker. If you have no idea what that is, see the movie "Rounders" or watch some of those poker shows on TV (eg. World Poker Tour). Apart from the fact that I won (its my sister who suggested it, and my sister who watches those poker tv shows), it wasn't so much strange that it came to this. From the relationship my sister and I have, this is probably normal. You might hear more of that as I time goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment